There are currently 106 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Crash Bandicoot Wiki:Glossary
The glossary is a list of gaming, computing, and wiki terms used on the Crash Bandicoot Wiki. While some entries in this list link to mainspace subjects, this page does not include definitions for fictional characters, living people, events, places, or things within the Crash Bandicoot franchise or relating to it in the real world.
Crash Bandicoot Wiki would like to thank the Super Mario Wiki for their original page.
|Glossary: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Administrators (admins)
- Another name for sysops. Also used as an umbrella term for all the promoted ranks (sysops, patrollers and bureaucrats).
- AI (artificial intelligence)
- Usually refers to opponents programmed by the game. Sometimes referred to as "computers," "computer players," or "CPUs."
- Autoconfirmed users
- Users who have had an account on Crash Bandicoot Wiki for at least one day and have made at least five edits.
- Sysops (system operators)
- Users who are given deletion, blocking, rollback, protection, and patrolling rights. Also known as administrators.
|Glossary: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z||▲|