Emperor Velo XXVII
- This article is a stub. You can help Crash Bandicoot Wiki by .
|Emperor Velo XXVII|
Artwork from Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
|First appearance||Crash Nitro Kart (2003)|
|Latest appearance||Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (2019)|
|Voice actor(s)||Steven Jay Blum (2005)|
André Sogliuzzo (2019)
- “And with these, you can now challenge the most accomplished racer in the entire galaxy...me! And...I...never...lose.”
- – Emperor Velo XXVII, Crash Nitro Kart
At the beginning, Velo was portrayed as a green big fat humanoid alien, full of warts, yellow eyeballs, red iris, pointy ears, blue lips, sharp teeths, purple hair (orange in the cutscenes) sharp nails in 4 fingers & 3 toes and a V-shaped goatee. His outlift was purple clothes with red borders, golden helmet, double earrings, golden rings (with and without diamonds), gold on some boards, golden amulet with the letter V and red slippers with golden soles.
In the end it was just a robotic suit, Velo is actually similar to his planet people. He have the same characteristic, but he is small, white eyeballs and pink trousers.
In Crash Nitro Kart, Velo learned about racing skills of Crash Bandicoot with his friends & Dr. Neo Cortex with his henchmen, then abducted them to entertain his people and threatened to destroy the Earth they refuse. He also summons N. Trance with his slaves and Nitros Oxide with his gang to be part of his tutoring. During that time, Velo is intolerant of his champions for losing to the earthlings and some of them like Norm & Geary are punished. When it's his turn, Velo tries to win using Bombs from behind, Missiles from the front and his minions protect him spreading the Static Orbs. Even defeated, Velo still wants to destroy the earth until he is challenged in a rematch and would only take it back to earth if the earthlings collected all his Time Relics. Velo has a fury attack in his last defeat in which he hit one of his advisers and explodes revealing that is a robotic shell where his true form appears.
In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, Real Velo appears after the game's release, but his suit is part from Gasmoxia grand prix.
| Hyper Spaceway - Used in Hyper Spaceway track in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled|
- His name means velocity, but have many other meanings.
- Vélo means bike in french.
- To veil meaning in latin to cover or wrap.
- Velo minion 2: "Your suit is leaking, sire!" - Crash Nitro Kart
- Emperor Velo XXVI: "So you know, very few racers have ever won all twelve trophies." - Crash Nitro Kart
- Emperor Velo XXVI: "It seems that I did not give you enough credit, yes? I won't make that mistake again. You savages will learn fear, just as millions have before you." - Crash Nitro Kart
- Emperor Velo XXVI: "And word of your racing prowess has reached my glorious empire!" - Crash Nitro Kart
- Emperor Velo XXVI: "Perhaps I need new ways to motivate you, like taking your books away." - Crash Nitro Kart
- Emperor Velo XXVI: "GEARY!!! You...have...FAILED ME!!! As punishment, you must clean the trophy podium, and when you're done with that, you will clean...the entire Coliseum!" - Crash Nitro Kart