There are currently 114 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Crash of the Titans (mobile)
|Crash of the Titans|
|Publisher||Vivendi Games Mobile|
|Release date(s)|| November 2007 |
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
Crash of the Titans is a 2D platform beat 'em up mobile game developed by DeValley Entertainment and published by Vivendi Games Mobile in November 2007. It is based on the console game of the same name.
The player controls Crash Bandicoot, who has the ability to jack enemies during fights; in doing so, he slams an Aku Aku mask over their heads to take control of them. The game includes a fighting system including punches, flying kicks, combo attacks and a special counter-move.
Vivendi Games Mobile held a competition in the United Kingdom open to customers of the O2 Store for a chance to appear in the special version of the game as a character named Dimbo. To be eligible, contestants had to download Crash Boom Bang! from the O2 Active portal; alternatively, contestants could enter via email. The competition was won by Stephen Massart, whose head was superimposed onto an enemy character to create Dimbo (while in the regular version of the game the Dimbos resemble elephant mutants).
- For this subject's image gallery, see Gallery:Crash of the Titans (mobile).
- "Vivendi Games Mobile - Crash of the Titans". Vivendi Games Mobile. Archived from [http://www.vgmobile.com/games/crashtitan.html the original on February 25, 2008. Retrieved March 12, 2022.
- Dredge, Stuart (May 17, 2007). "Crash Bandicoot wants YOU for his next mobile game". Pocket Gamer.
- Dredge, Stuart (September 10, 2007). "Mobile gamer snags boss role in Crash of the Titans". Pocket Gamer.
- This article is a stub. You can help the Crash Bandicoot Wiki by .